Monday, April 13, 2009

Using up Scraps on a Girl card.

Use up some scraps on a girl themed card at CCEE Stampers.
I used up scraps from the last couple cards, some stickers, some ribbon that I wove through the piece. The fuzzy sticky backed paper is a small leftover piece that I die cut with the Quickutz Chopsticks 2x2 font. The images were a gift from my friend Mindy, and I think she got them from Lisa's altered art. (If you know different, leave a comment and I can give credit where credit is due).

6 comments:

  1. So lovely, great job on the challenge, thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful soft colours Kristen, this is such a feminine card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great use of scraps Kristen. I love the final result!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great papers, and a great layout, love it.
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you were able to join our challenge again! This is a wonderful card! Soft and subtle and wonderfully feminine! You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card turn out very nice. i really enjoy looking at all your cards. You do a beautiful job. Have a wonderful day.
    ~Sue~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!