Monday, May 4, 2009

10 cards??? whewwww, and a day in court to boot???

I had to go to court this morning for the accident I had 2 months ago.  The lady I bumped with my car did not show up so my case got thrown out.  I didn't get a fine, or have to pay court costs or anything.  Whewwww!!!  Some of the others at court were getting on average $250.00 worth of fines, and everyone seemed to be punished with a 4 hour traffic safety class.  I didn't have to take the class either.  I am so glad she was a no show.  I guess it was my lucky day!  I should go by lottery tickets, I suppose.
Well, here are today's cards.  I hope you enjoy them.

New Mom

My friend Angie just had an 8.5# baby boy, and I thought I would send her Mother's Day Cheer with a new baby card.
I used some DCWV Paper Stack
And the Flower Power embossing folder.
I used copics for coloring the Stampin' Up! Pun Fun image.
The letters are Basic Grey and came with some Figgy Pudding paper I bought at Christmas time.
Odd Man Out

The image is Design Originals Ephemera
The paper is Basic Grey Archaic
The Sticker letters are from Basic Grey as well and are the same as the card above.
This card is for the Mother's theme at 365 cards.
I am sending this one to my girlfriend Rosemary, because she is an awesome mom.
The image is also Design Originals
The saying DCWV
The ribbon is Stampin' Up! Grosgrain
The stitch stamps are from Endless Creations
Here is another Mom's day card for a friend.  My friend Lisa is an AWESOME mom.  We have been friends since kindergarten and now she has a daughter graduating high school this year!

The letters are Skipton from Go Kreate
The polaroid frame is from Quickutz
The images inside the polaroids are Lisa's Altered Art!

I used baby blue stickles
Congrats set from Stampin' Up! for the sentiment which I embossed with silver embossing powder
Basic Grey Archaic again... I think I used up my Ambrosia paper.  :(
And Design Originals for the Ephemera again.
Another Mom Card.
I'm gonna clean this dump, as soon as the kids are gone.

The paper is DCWV
The stamp in the top say Mom, Mom, Mom.  Anyone else just love when kids do this???
The ribbon is Stampin' Up!
The image is Design Originals 
The Images are all Stampin' Up! Loads of cheer
The coloring is Copic

The Paper is Urban Rhapsody from K and Company
the image is more Design Originals
I hope everyone has a True Friend.  I have a few that I am blessed with.
2 peas in a pod.

Lisa's Altered art
Paper and Sentiment is DCWV.

25 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy! Glad court went well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy for sure ... love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' all your cards!! I'm glad court came out in your favor!!!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "New Mom" card is fantastic! I love that little guy! Great take on this weeks Cuttlebug Spot challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a cappichino just looking at all your creations - FANTASTIC!!!! I really love the new mom card - just to CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love the vintage look:)
    Thanks for playing!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work!

    Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowza...busy girl!!! Love all your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. superbe production de cartes
    bizz Mu

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! You have been busy - some great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. holy smokers, what a day you had, congrats on the court thing, whewww is right. Great cards you really turned a bad day into a good one, great way to use up all the "happy" energy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In a word - fabulous - all of them, and congratulations lady - somebody was smiling at you this morning !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your colors are just beautiful! You make so nice stuff! I will come back often to visit that is for sure!

    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, you're quite the busy bee! I like the collage feel to your cards, very well done!

    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a busy bee you have been. So glad your case was thrown out... Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All your cards are fab, you have been busy. Glad your court case turned out so well for you. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow you have been busy ~wonderful cards!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is one productive day! Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, that is a lot of cards! :) They are lovely :) Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!

    Ida

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, some amazing creations. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely cards. Thanks for joining in with the CCC!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for joining the JCBC this week. You've made two great cards. Smart to use the same image on both cards. Love those pom-poms on the christmascard!
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. My goodness what fabulous cards! Your Cuttlebug Spot challenge card is adorable! Thanks for playing along. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  24. so many gorgeous cards and great news for you, your card is wonderful thank you for joining us this time at cupcake crafting hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful Cards!

    Thanks for joining us this week!

    Hugs Tanja
    (JCBC Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!