Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An Award from Tommie Oh my Gluestick!


There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:
1) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it-Karen from Pocket Full of Pink presented me with the award, so thank you Tommie at Oh my Glue stick!

2)Now, I must list 7 honest things about myself.
*1* I love rainy days
*2* I did not fit in at school, and never knew why.
*3* I am a cancer survivor.
*4* I wish my friends would take more time to give a call, or send an email that is not a forward of a joke.
*5* I am a really, really, really good cook
*6* I use to race semi modified trucks on ice, and in mud.  Sometimes I could not see out the windshield while mud racing and had to pray through the race!!!  I had a 1979 Orange Dodge Ram with a 4 inch lift.  
*7* I would love to be a professional student, I love taking classes and learning.

3) I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog which I have proudly done!

4) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links so here they are!  






4 comments:

  1. Aren't you a sweetheart!! :) Thank you so much for thinking of for me this!! I will post as soon as I can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Kristen thanks for thinking of me and thanks for the lovely kind words, I really appreciate them. I will post this award asap.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kristen! Aren't you sweet! Thank you so much for thinking of me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Kristen, for sharing this award with me! You are so, so dear! I loved reading about you....it is always nice to learn more about new friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!