Tuesday, May 12, 2009

An award!


I received an award last week and had not yet posted it.   Thank you to ITSABRT from inky fingers rule.  I would love for anyone to take this award that does not already have it.  I am supposed to pass this on to 8 wonderful and deserving bloggers.  I feel bad copping out on this duty.  But Everyone who visits my blog deserves this.  I have  a great number of followers who all leave WONDERFUL comments.  I wish I got out there to everyone's blog and commented as much as some of my blogger friends do.  Thank you everyone for coming here and the well loved comments.  I look forward to reading my comments every day!
Getting close to 10000 hits everyone.  Watch for CANDY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award! That is really coo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!