Monday, May 18, 2009

Boo hoo vacation is over.

Photo of the day.  Husband and I being silly.  We had a great weekend.   Saturday was cold and super windy, but Sunday was lovely.  We went to some wineries and tasted wines, and purchased wines to bring home.  We did a lot of shopping and eating.  We are getting back on the eat well wagon today!  I have to get my pilate DVDs back out and get back on track with health.  We are a hedonistic couple when it comes to food and snacks and lazing around.  We had lost 15 pounds each around the holidays, and now we have plateaued and have gotten lazy.  So, back to it.
We do Clean Eating, but are not always die hards!  I think we are going to be each others bull whip starting today!  Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you were enjoying yourselves :-D We are on a healthy eating plan too,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo!!!!! You all can do it - I need a good swift kick too! Always such a struggle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!