Friday, May 22, 2009

Cards and Matching Envelopes.

Here is a Twinchie for Something Completely different.  A new blog with challenges and great ideas.  They are certainly off to a fine start.
The theme today is Pink and Green.  I stamped the green background, used magenta stickles, pink brads, drew pink dots, outlined everything to give it a poster/comic look.   Don't forget the Lisa's Altered Art too!
Happy is the theme at Make a Moo or Two.  I only made one.  More Lisa's Altered Art.  Stickles and glitter around hand stamped typewriter letters.  Funny how?  Like a Clown?  Do I amuse you?  Who doesn't get happy when they are watching Joe Pesci rip someone a new one!?!?!
This card started with a sketch from Friday Sketchers.  Then I had to keep going with it, it was too fun and made the envelope to match. At 365 Cards today it is Day 83 of their challenges.  Today it's make a matching envelope to go with your card.  

The teeny mice are from Cuttlebugs, The big mouse is from Quickutz and exclusive to Scrapyland.  The cheese is a 5 1/2" square with partial and whole circles cut out of it.  Then inked.  

Eek!  I missed your birthday (or forgot something and I am soooo sorry).  Either way, I am real happy with how this turned out.

30 comments:

  1. These are all so cute. I am a fan of pink and green. Have a great weekend and behave yourself! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are all so lovely.
    Wonderful work. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, my fav is taht last one. So cute!
    *Shari*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card set. You amaze me everyday with the amount of cards you make!!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen, what a great bunch of art work. I love the swiss cheese card. So clever! And your tiny pink and green creation is so adorable. I think your moo is wonderful. I just can't seem to get into those teeny tiny pieces of art. I love to look at them but I can't make them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a FAB twinchie I absolutely LOVE it...love the image he's really cute. Thank you so much for joining us this week....hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Kristen! I love your "Eek!" card. Very creative way to make cheese! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The top two are my fav.'s..Love how you outlined the boy..cute and adorable..love your Moo's too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tiny mice and cheese on the eek card, really cute :)

    You are amazing with how many cards you make, I make one fit lots of challenges and you make one for each challenge. You are truly a creative genius xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABulous job Kristen!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristen all your cards are beautiful again. When do you give your hands a rest? lol It's like you go into cardmaking frenzy I would love to see your workspace hehe.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool stuff you have here!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The mouse, the cheese, oh please...........I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant twinchie. I love all the different elements & details. The colours are perfect.

    Thanks for joining us.

    Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Kristen. These are all fabulous.

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your wonderful birthday wish. It's nice to meet you.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you have been busy !! Love your twinchie really cute image. thank you so much for joining us this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the pink and green combo on the boy...beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely Moo and the mouse is super!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh i'm luving the mouse with the cheese!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are all great... your colours on your twinchie work brilliantly together..... I like the outlining...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on making the top trio! Like I said before, One of my favorites!
    *Shari*

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so darn cute.Love the image and how you've made the Backing paper look like cheese. Envelope is great too just like having two cards in one.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that mouse/cheese card and envelope.
    Although I think there's something wrong with my web browser, your text is coming up very light colours and virtualy unreadable - still at least I can get into your blog now, which I couldn't earlier....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab twinchie......well all your creations on this post!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!