Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crazy playing with my photo.

I thought it would be fun to post a daily photo.  Some will be fun and altered.  Some will be just a snapshot of me.  It will be fun to look through and see the mood of the day, and will it correlate with the cards I make???  This one is almost frightening.  I look like an alien.  

I am nearing 10,000 hits.  I will be looking at getting some blog candy for the event.  So watch for this.  I also have an award to post, so I better get that up today too.  Lots of challenges today, and laundry to do.  See you in a little while everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, Chickie, I am officially freaked out. Stop it, I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahhhhh What ya trying to do to me Kristen lol .. scared the pants off me hehe
    Great idea xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!