Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Monday!!!

This 6x6 Card is for Day 72 at 365 Cards.
The theme was to use music notes or sheet music on your card.

I used Basic Grey Archaic Paper 
Lisa's Altered Art 
The music paper is Somerset Art to Borrow from Take Ten Magazine
I took piano for 7 years as a kid, and wish I had not stopped.  I also wish to someday have a piano again.  It was so relaxing and enjoyable to play.
This card is for Challenge 39 at Cupcake Craft Challenges
(I used the sketch for Unscripted here, but I also used their sketch to make the card for them as well).  
This is a card for a boy or a man.  I feel these are the hardest cards to make.  There just aren't enough boy material to work with.
The paper is Basic Grey Archaic 
The house is Quickutz House Die
The little inchie in the corner is Lisa's Altered Art
This Card is for Fun Frilled.
A Card for A Friend.

The paper is Basic Grey and Urban Rhapsody by K and Company
I have included some flower hardware
The image is Ephemera I had in my stash
The sketch is mine.
I used my Tim Holtz Distress tool which I love!!!
This is for the Darkside Challenge Blog.
June is back giving some challenges again.
The theme is Roses
This kid is riding on Swine that Flew!!!  
Ring around the rosie, a ring would appear on those infected with bubonic plague
Pocket full of posies, the people would carry flowers in their pocket to hide the smell of death
Ashes to ashes, is either the sneezing, or the burning of the bodies
We all fall down, very self explanatory.
The Sketch for this card came from ISMAKI
I punched the heart and layered ribbon behind the hole (a technique I learned at Scrapyland).
The paper is DCWV
The sentiment is as well.

These two cards are from the sketch at Just Christmas and Birthday cards.
The Birthday card's image is Stampendous
The Christmas card's image is A Muse
Both I used my Crop A Dile and punched the eyelets for threading the Stampin' Up! Grosgrain Ribbon
The paper on the birthday card is DCWV, on the Christmas card is Basic Grey Figgy Pudding.
This card I am sending to a little girl for what is being called a Hug Flood.
Their theme today is put a dog on your card.
The paper is a bunch of craps I had on hand, so I am using this card for Opus Gluei as well, because their challenge was called "In Reach".  

And last but not least is Sitting Pretty
I used Lisa's altered art
A variety of paper on hand
And the the sentiment is DCWV.

See you later, I am off to the eye doctor.  It will be fun to drive home in Rush Hour Traffic with dilated eyes!!!  UGG!

29 comments:

  1. Love the quote cards, all so vintage like, you have some gorgeous images.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the quotes you picked, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific job on all the challenges!!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Been a little busy?! Girl, you have created some incredible cards. Congratulations on all of these little beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have been busy, thanks for playing the CCEE Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. Hope those pupils are soon back to normal. Take care and wear shades inside if you have to. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love these cards! The pig one is hilarious- is that really the story behind ring around the rosie? Never knew. I love the vintage people you include in your cards too. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABulous job on all the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, you´ve been busy! I love that vintage look all these cards have.
    Thanks for joining us this week at CCC!
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic array of cards, you have been busy!

    I love that cheeky little monkey, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creations. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A bunch of beautiful cards. Great job with the sketch on JCBC this week. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs, Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Your dog card is adorable, thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you have been one busy gal, great, great job on all, I really love your style of cards, you do a great job, of mixing it up

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh my goodness you have worked so hard my friend, what excellent cards. You never disappoint either .. what a fantastic, clever and very original take on the darkside challenge .. thanks so much for joining in with this one its an astounding make !!
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Sitting pretty is just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow lots of cards, you have been busy. I love the vintage look to your cards. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You must never sleep, you must be able to stay up nonstop because you are so prolific with beautiful cards! Love your submittal for the Opus-Gluei challenge - it was fun wasn't it to just reach for stuff and make something lovely from it?

    You're so creative and fun with your work, I'm really glad you are participating (when you can) with Opus-Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So glad you joined our challenge and made this precious little card and what a nice reason to make it too! Its just adorable.....Thanks for sharing and thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, so many wonderful cards. You do great job. They are very beautiful, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow,you've been really busy.
    Fabulous cards!!!
    Thanks for joining the JCBC this week.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great Cards, you was really busy, Girl! :)

    Thanks for joining us this week!

    Hugs Tanja
    (JCBC Team)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely cards and plenty you've done,great job,-))m

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow you have been busy ~great cards
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Finally able to visit... my system never manages to load the images from your blog. But today it did. I really like the work you do. Your colours are so different to mine (I'm a very minimalist unadventurous body) and the mix of vintage and detail is crazy. Love it.

    Love the header on your blog too. Looks like something from the Book of Kells???

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am lovin all your cards. You are so creative. I love looking at all the details and hidden items in your cards. So very clever. Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei this week.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I dub thee the card making queen! Nice job and thanks for playing along at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW, how many beautiful cards! I love your style!! :) Its very inspiring! Thanks for playing with this weeks challenge @ CCC!!

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!