Thursday, May 14, 2009

Loving Lime Rickey Paper!!!!

A Star is Born for Carisma Cardz.  Use a star on your card
All the paper to day is Lime Rickey from Basic Grey, and a few of Mellow.  LOVE BG PAPERS!!!
This sketch is from Tamara 
This card is for the Dutch Dare.  Use Brown, White, and one other color (I chose green, my favorite!!)
This card is a color challenge at Belli Challenge Blog
Use Apricot, Celery, and Coral.  I don't have Stampin' Up! Paper so I tried to match with what I have on hand.
This image is Lisa's Altered Art.
The Sentiment is Color Bok Lucky you.
This card is for Paper Play something with wings.
Coffee is the theme at 365 cards today for their 75th day.
This is the Quickutz lemonade glass slightly modified.
This card is to use letters and numbers and is for Cute Card Thursday
The sketch is from Twisted Thursday and the twist is to add scallops.

I am off to Door County tomorrow.  I am so excited.  It is on Lake Michigan in Wisconsin, and the lake is so big it could pass for the ocean.  We are staying right on the lake.  There are lots of   boutiques to shop at and some arty stores, and of course really good food, and wineries!  It is going to be 60 degrees or less so definitely sweater weather yet.  It is supposed to be sunny though.  This is not our wedding anniversary but this is an anniversary of when we started dating so we like to go to Door County where our first date was and celebrate.  We also celebrate New Years because that is when we realized we liked each other, then our wedding in September.  I always say the 9th, but it was really the 4th.  I am bad with dates.  So, I will let you now how it went on Monday when we get back.  Have a great weekend everyone.  I know we will!!!

27 comments:

  1. holy macaroni kristen, what FABULOUS creations!!! i am l♥ving what you did with lime rickey!! have fun in door county, i'm from northern il. myself (mchenry)... miss the midwest :(
    thanks for stopping by my blog, appreciate it!!
    hugs & ♥♥♥~
    rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these creations - you know I love these awesome cheerful colors - just STUNNING!!!!!!!! You rock!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you have been very busy!! Love all of your creations, and the lime rickey is gorgeous!!

    Thank you for joining us on paperplay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen you did a great job on the challenge at 365 today. Good one!!
    Regards
    Michelle M

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have really been on a roll lately, really wonderful job, as usual. i love that you post all the cards at once it helps me remember to look at everything, your work is just fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bird and duck!!! all are fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that rickey line!!! Great job on all of the cards!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!Such fun paper...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow all your cards are absolutely fab!!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges - good luck!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh these are wonderful - love that birdie and the bold colours are awesome..


    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic cards, you have been so busy! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great weekend!
    Debx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful and cute serie cards.
    they are wonderful to see

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowza you have been a busy bee. I love all of your cards. Great job on all of these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Lime Rickey Paper!!! FABULOUS! ANd your cards are SO CHEERFUL!!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your colourful cards - the last one is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  16. your cards are lovely! thanks for joining us at sketches! {by tamara} this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab bunch of cards Kristen! Thanks for playing along at Sketches this week :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. How awesome you'll be in Door Cty!!! I had no clue. We went camping there last Aug. We stayed in Egg Harbor and will go again this summer and stay in SisterBay! Will you go to Gills Rock?
    I loved swimming in Lake Michigan at the White Fish Dunes beach.

    BTW: I love your fun bird character card's and the girl image is adorable as ever! Love the new fun color's you've been using.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many great cards!!! Really gorgeous!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, you've been very busy.
    Great cards!!
    Love all of them.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a busy lady! I am loving your work its really individual. Thanks for joining in with Charisma cardz!
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the uniqueness of your card and I too like the Lime Ricky paper. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute Belli Challenge card! Love how bold and bright it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. FABULOUS cards! I love Door County! Just a few 5 hours from me. LOL Hope you had a great time! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What wonderful creations!!!! I so love Lime Rickey too!!! Thanks for playing in our BELLI challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!