Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The mani-pedi was awesome with a slice of key lime pie!

Created by Courtney #36 CBCC

I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch too!!!
This is for a flowers theme at CBCC
The paper is Urban Rhapsody K & Company and Urban Prairie Basic Grey
The little doll in the rose is Lisa's Altered Art.  I got my order today and there were as many freebies in the package as images I ordered!  Wow.  What a treat.  And, I was gone when the mail man came and he slid them under my door.  My mailman usually would have taken the mail back to the Post Office and had me pick them up myself.
The quote is from Gilda Radner
This card is for 365 cards Day #66

The Quote theme for the week is a real challenge.  I love it!!!
Today's quote is I am here, you are there.

The images are Lisa's Altered Art
Hero Arts Alphabet stamps on Color Bok Word balloons, heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
The paper is Urban Rhapsody from K & Company, again.
This card is actually from a sketch.  

I turned the sketch from i c sketches #15 into a bug.  I hope they don't mind, but that is all I could see with the flourishes coming out of the circle, I saw antennae.
The alphabities letters are stuck on another Color Bok Word Balloon.  The rest is crazy cut out of more Urban Rhapsody Paper.
Recipe #47 from Sketches! by {Tamara}

pink (check)
glitter (check)
butterfly (check)

Magenta stickles
DCWV paper
Lisa's Altered Art (yes, I am addicted)
Butterfly - thanks to Ed! from Players Cigarettes
Ribbon-Stampin' Up!

And I am spent.  My manicure and pedicure was awesome.  My nails are now bright orange, and my big toenails have little flower gem stickers on them.  How fun.  And the pedicure of the month, at ASHA salon Spa where I go for all my beauty needs, was Key Lime Pie...Which meant, I got to eat Key Lime Pie while getting my nails painted and legs massaged.  I am a fairy princess.  Goodnight, bloggers, wherever you are! 

20 comments:

  1. I SO love the image's!!! Such fantastic character's..especially those with the cupcake's. Anyone who gets one of these cutie card's will be delighted forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards you've got. thanks for playing with ICS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to do the sketch! I love the idea of a ladybug! Thanks for playing along again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB cards Kristen and sheesh, I wanna go where you go to get a pedi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't know where to start!
    okay, love the here/there card!! and the first one is so vintage and the saying cracked me up!

    and a key lime pie pedi!?!?!? what a fun deal! and it changes every month? the salons here need to get in on that action!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are terrific! Such fun images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great batch of cards
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. you have been very busy cardmaking! Love the images from 'Lisa's Altered Art'! And you did a great job on creating all those beautiful cards! :-)
    {love} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mani-pedi sounds marvelous. I need to do the same thing. I always loved Gilda. Take care, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great batch of cards Kristen, love all of your images, every card is so unique.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are `beautiful`
    Thanks for joining in again with ICS
    Have a great week;)♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards all ! How fun to turn the ICS sketch into a bug !

    thanks for joining in the fun at ICS !

    ReplyDelete
  13. All wonderful cards! Both fun and funny. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fantastic cards! Thanks so much for joining us over at CBCC this week!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Kristen your ICS card is so adorable and PERFECT! Your spin on the sketch is fantastic hun. Love that bug to! Thank you so for playing along with us! Have a lovely day! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    PS: your other cards are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those vintage images, great take on all the challeges too. Thanks for playing with 365.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thoroughly love your style. So unique! thanks for playing at ICS this week again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All your cards are great, but I DO love the BUG!!! VERY CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!