Friday, May 1, 2009

Only one card??? More to come later!!!

This sketch is from Card Sketch a Day
The image is from Art Creations Friday
I used Basic Grey Ambrosia and Core'dinations Flower Power Paper
I used Stickles Xmas Red and Silver to accent the image and make some polka dots
The hearts and large circle are Quickutz
The sentiment is Color bok Lucky You!
And I used my Sharpie for doodling.

I will be back later with some more cards.  I am in the midst of cleaning the house and card making and all that pre-weekend jazz.  I am the queen of multi tasking.  Self Crowned!!!

8 comments:

  1. great card!!! love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this elaborate creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You did alot with this image..so much detail and fun additions. I love the glitter's..cute saying too.
    I like the paper selection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card !beautiful background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the colours.

    Jane :0)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!