Friday, May 1, 2009

Only one more, unless I come back after supper!

This card is for Friday Sketchers.
I used Lisa's Altered Art, which I ordered more of her great stuff today.  I will post a link on the side bar this weekend for her website!!!
The paper is Core'dinations Classic Sunshine, and Basic Grey Ambrosia
The image in the center of the card is from some Ephemera from Hot off the Press called More Ephemera
The ribbon is Stampin' Up! Red Grosgrain ribbon.
The flowers are from a birthday lei I got from a friend over a year ago.
The buttons are from my stash.
Happy Weekend Everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so adorable! Love your layout/card!!
    {love} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers, lovely.

    Jane :0)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!