Friday, May 15, 2009

Sneaking in a card before we head out.

I thought I would play in the craft room until my husband gets home.  I got all the packing done and dressed for our trip because he should have been home at noon.  Well his meeting is running late and he is still in Elk Grove.  This bites.  So, I have to pass the time some how, why not play with some paper right?
This card fulfills 3 challenges too!
365 Cards challenge today is to embellish the corners, corners only and all of them must have something in them.
Daring Card Makers want us to be inspired by music.  How about Rockin' Robin???  
And this is a Sketch from Friday Sketchers.
The paper is Basic Grey Mellow
The Bird are Quickutz (the 3 birds set).
Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone!  
It is raining here, but it is supposed to be nice Saturday and Sunday.  Let's cross our fingers!

17 comments:

  1. I hope you managed to get away. Have a good break :0)
    A great way to pass the time though, love this, so much detail, love the composition- fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card...have a terrific holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, have a great time away. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, enjoy your break. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. no better way to pass the time then make a card :D have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant !! But i expect no less from you my friend. As always your work is fab and also cute this week
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever combo. I love it. Enjoy your break!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a fabulous card! Have a great holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is ‘Rockin’ Kristen……sorry, couldn’t resist!

    You’ve used such bright colours and I love all those little birdies.

    Hope you have a nice break at the lake.

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card I love the sentiment. Great job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all those little birdies and the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love your rockin' robins.
    Hope you have/had a great trip.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute lil' bird die-cuts! I like the title as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely detailed card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!