Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ya All Ready for This???

A 3 Dimensional Card made up of popped layers.
The sketch was from Twisted Thursday, the Twist was to make it a 4x4 card which I did.

I used my 2nd largest Quickutz nesting circle for this.
Basic Grey Mellow Paper
The images are also from the Mellow Paper pack
The letters are from the Basic Grey Lime Rickey Paper Pack.
Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot.
This card is for Paper Play week # 18
This is another 4x4 card.  The challenge for this card was to use HOT sunshine colors, Yellow, Orange, and Red!
This would be a great menopause card, what do you think.  LOL  I am feeling the flashes as we speak.

The image is Lisa's Altered Art
The paper is Basic Grey Lime Rickey, DCWV Summer Stack, and a piece of notebook paper.
Feeling is cut out of Metro Mini Unicase from Quickutz
Hot, Hot, Hot is cut out of Snow Day from Quickutz
This card is from another sketch today from Lili of the Valley
This is a sketch I will definitely use again.

I used the bottom for the snow man from Snow Day from Quickutz
More Mellow paper from Basic Grey
The image is some ephemera
The world is your oyster, but that doesn't mean you will get it's pearl.
 This card is for Charisma Cardz.  Their challenge today is pearls, lace, and flowers.  No other rules, just include the 3 elements.

This card used Mellow by Basic Grey
Prima Flowers
Jesse James change your buttons
More ephemera
Doily from the candy aisle at Michaels
The sentiment is from Color Bok, Lucky You
365 Cards Day 82
Livin' on the Edge
Embellish at least 3 sides of the card, I embellished it all around the border.

The ribbon is from Papyrus
The paper is from Basic Grey Lime Rickey
The flowers are Prima Flowers
The sentiment is Chill Out from Deja Views
The beads are Jesse James

Grow.  The inside of this card says don't go through life, grow through life.
The card is inspired from a picture at Divine Divas, go check it out.  I want the plates that are featured on the picture.  They are gorgeous.

The flowers are Prima
The feathers are cut out of Quickutz Cork with the Quickutz hat for the feather it comes with
The birds are Quickutz as well.
The image is Lisa's Altered Art
The letters GROW are from K and Company Alphabet Stickers
The buttons are from my stash.  I got them in a mason jar at a rummage sale.
Here is the picture of the day.  It is my kindergarten graduation picture it was the 1978-1979 school year, I was 5 years old.  I started school at the age of 4 because I am a fall baby.
The card is from a Sketch by Tamara #96

The paper is Basic Grey
The ribbon is Basic Basic from Michaels
The sentiments are from Deja Views
Shape Up!
Am a reaching with this one?
Go-Go on with your bad self is for Cardvaarks. 
Their theme was a Shape Card.  

The embossing is Cuttlebugs.

All that glitters...I LOVE IT!
This card is for Dutch Dare bling-bling or glitter on your card challenge.

The ribbon is full of bling, it from Basic Basic.
Their is a layer of glitter vinyl film over the bottom portion of the card
The flower gems are Kaiser
The image is one of Lisa's Altered Art she is place on some pink glittery vinyl
The sayings are Deja Views
Be a Baller.  
What is a Baller you ask???  
Besides being a Sports Themed Card for Cute Card Thursday, a baller is someone who is at the Top of His/Her Game.  Now you know.  Some kids at a dinner party were calling my 65 year old husband a baller.  I thought it was something sassy, and the "kids" (early 20 somethings LOL) were laughing at me.  I am only 35, but I am lost when it comes to the new terms and cool sayings.  I had never heard baller.  This is another picture of the day.  It is of my husband.  He has always been a baller.  He strives to be at the top of any game, be it work, our marriage, anything.  He is tops with me (gush, gush).

Have a great night, I hope I didn't wear you out, but my tape gun was rolling like crazy today! WHEWWW.  I hope you enjoyed them.  Don't forget to go to the top of my blog and check out my blog candy...I hit 10,000 hits earlier this week!!!!!  It is open until the 1st of June, 2009.

Love and Hugz, 
Kristen

34 comments:

  1. wow!!! I'm surprised your glue gun didn't go on fire!!! I'm exhausted just looking at all of those gorgeous cards.

    Thanks for joining us on Paperplay this week :)


    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am surprised your glue gun isn't at least smoking from all that mojo and creativity. What fabulous creations you have made. Your card for the Charisma Cardz Challenge is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! Your go go boot made me lol! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - Kristen, you have been sooooo busy creating, love them all and especially love your take on the 365 Cards challenge, so cute.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing, it took me alllll day to do one card, how do you do it, and on top of that they are stunning, I love them all, I love the mix you put on your cards, fantastic. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations, it is always a treat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristen your hands must have been smokin' to get all those cards done. I am really loving the Basic Gray Papers and you showcase them so well. Your card for 365 is fantastic.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZA!!!! I don't know how you do it! You made a great batch of cards.

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow, Kristen! You have been busy! :) All your cards are great, and I really love the one you did for our challenge - great colors and images, and attention to detail! Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Have you ever been busy!!! Incredible cards! They are all fabulous! I am so glad you got to play in the divine diva inspiration challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the little girl in the birds nest!! wow bet you are ready for a nap after making all these fantastic cards :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You amaze me!!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow busy busy! Such fantastic cards. Must say I am partial to the Go Go boot! Thanks for playing with us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work. Love, Love, Love the Go Go boot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow ... what a fun collection of design ... the Go Go with your Bad Self made me laugh ... fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! What wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are wonderful! Thanks so much for playing in our DDIC challenge. Your card is just super. I love the collage w/ the blue birds and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous cards, you have been so busy! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great weekend! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! your cards are great!! such creativity!! thanks for joining this week at Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whew - amazing selection of eye candy - where do you get your scrumptious ideas from girl - your cards are amazing, love them all, funky ones, romantic ones and funny ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. HOLY MOLY! how do you get SO MUCH DONE??! i think i need some efficiency lessons, please! :)

    all of your cards are wonderful, but i have to say that i really REALLY realllllly ♥LOVE♥ the awesome go-go boot for the CAARDVARKS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW!! So many creations!! You've worn me out for the day!! HEE!! They are really beautiful creations!! Can't pick a fav either!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow...Your cards are beautiful.. SO many awesome details... Glad you were able to play along with the Divine Divas.. Your card is rocking awesome... :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG! Your work is amazing! Where the heck do you get all this creativity?!! Love the card you did for Twisted Thursday - a-MAZING!! Thanks so much for playing - I look forward to seeing more of your work!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, you've been busy!!!! Great creations.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  25. everything is super cute..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow I just love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Where do you find the time to create so many fabulous cards??? I'm always glad I can manage 3 each week. Your cards are fabulous, lots of colours, papers and great iamges.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! What a great collection of cards, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely cards and so many different variations.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are simply unique! I have something for you on my blog:

    ohmygluestick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. What phenomenal cards. Love your style! Thanks so much for taking part in the Twisted Thursday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dang Kristen you have been BUSY, love your fun unique style. Thank you so much from coming out to play with us again this week. Same time next week????

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW you have been so busy. I really like them all, Well Done on so much work! Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  34. what fabulous creations, you have been very busy
    Thanks for joining us on LOTV
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!