Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A couple more for the day...

This card is for the new challenge blog The Next Level.  Their challenge this week was to have a window on the card, mine is around the skunk.  Hopefully you can see that it is cut out, and make a lollipop flower.  Their blog is awesome, it is almost like a mini magazine.  The inside says if friends were flowers, I'd pick you.
Here is my tag for Tag it On at Dragon's Dream.  This week it is butterflies and dragonflies.  I got a great trade from Jacque(4U2C) today.  This butterfly is one of the things in the "Great Paper Trade."  I have a picture that I will post tomorrow with a link to her blog.  What fun to trade paper and get rid of some stash.  

13 comments:

  1. Saw your card on 'thenextlevel' very nice and love those flowers, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! That flower is awesome!! Going to try this out soon!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Next level card, made a few flowers last night, so hopefully get time to make a card today. Love the big butterfly, perfect colour!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tag Kristen.....very prewtty butterfly X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lollipop flowers turned out great! I was going to try it, but I doubt I will have time. Good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours of your butterfly tag Kristen!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your skunk card! And your tag is terrific and so beautiful! thanks for the beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. realy fabulous card beautiful colours and image
    Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
    The Next Level.
    Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous array of sherbet colors, Kristen. Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! Love the colors, the image, shoot...just love the whole thing! Thanks for joining us @ "The Next Level"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! You really made this butterfly look so darn cute! I am so glad you enjoyed your goodies - the package I got from you today is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Thanks so very, very MUCH!!!!!!!! You are just totally GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is absolutely amazing - I love it !
    Why not enter your creation on Simon Says
    Challenge this week ? http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/
    There is a fabby prize of a $25 spending spree in the SSS store and also
    a SIGNED piece of artwork by Tim Holtz ! Hope you can join us !
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!