Friday, June 19, 2009

A great cause...

There is a non profit organization that is just getting started called Compassionate Cards.  She is going to be starting a web site, but the founder has a blog.  Go check it out.  Maybe you could send your used printer cartridges her way too.  They help her with funding.  Her blog is Ready Set Stamp.  She could use some followers, and maybe you could find out how to send her some of your extra cards.  This month the cards are for women with Gynecological Cancers.  It was a very rewarding project to be included on.  Please go check it out.

Thank you!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, off to check her blog out.

    I added you to my blogroll so I won't miss your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on my way to check it out and when I get back from vacation I will REALLY check into it.

    Sorry I have been neglecting my blogging - just getting ready to leave for a week - WHEW!!!! Now I see why I only go on week end trips now and again!

    Take care my friend and I will catch up with you when I return! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sentiment below...and thanx for the link to this good cause.

    hope that you are having a great weekend...be happy.

    chriss x

    Do hope that you can join us in the METAL ATC swap this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check it out!!! I also want to thank you for your kindness and support over the last week....we will never ever get over this tragedy...but with family and friends we never feel alone....

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen- You are a sweetheart! Thank you! :0) XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!