Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Humid day, crazy hair!

This card is 365 Cards day number 109 (wowzers!!!)
The challenge is use Green, Brown, Orange, Yellow and Teal, but make a feminine card.
The paper and image is Basic Grey.
The stamp is Inkadinkado.
The doodling is me.  My Friend Nicole is taking a doodling class and it inspired me to start doodling again.  I used to FILL notebooks with doodles.  I forgot how fun it is!!!  Go Check out her blog too!!!  I have linked here to the post with the doodling info, but check out the rest of her AWESOME blog too!!!
This card is for Order of the Opus Gluei!  
Their challenge this week is to make a card about how does your garden grow.  
The flowers are Got Flowers?  They were originally blue, but I colored them with Copic Markers and made them match the card as a whole.
The sentiment is stamped letter by letter.
The lawn mower image is A Muse.
The paper is Basic Grey, Mellow.
The image is from the 1950s and friend of the family.

20 comments:

  1. Oh! How I love all your cards. You think outside the box and they are 'Art'. How I envy your free spirit.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards again today Kristen. You always make really lovely cards and thankyou so much for your lovely comment on my card today lol
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards Kristen!! I am LOVIN the sentiments on both of them too!! :) How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, very cute card. love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just too funny!!! I love that blog header of yours!! Your cards made me smile....thanks!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, and I know exactly what you mean about the bad hair day especially when it gets humid here in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the doodles! So fun to add such a personal touch to a card (more than just a rubber image or something) and I love that sentiment. Just too cute! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. May I use your pig and bacon sunscreen oic for a devotion?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are so fabulous, that second card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, Kristen, your card for the color challenge is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, off to the doodle site.....and to release my inner doodle. No, that doesn't sound quite right. Oh weell.

    Love the Opus Gluei card. You must have the most eclectic collection (try saying THAT 10 times fast)of pictures, and a great funny bone. If there was a prize, it should be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the link to the doodles. Think I might join in......

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your humor. These cards are both amazing. Love the doodling and the highlighting on the pic in the second one. Great job on both. Also love the new banner. Too funny. (snort, snort)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, these are TOO fun!!!! I'm lovin' your blog header, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so funny! Cute card! Love, Love! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card and your layout and oh by the way I think your header is totally funny. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just popped in to say I love your colourful style and I've finally been able to figure out what this "followersting" is about with som much needed help from Gayle :) So now I'm one of your many followers and I want to thank you for following my blog :) Have an arty superduper day!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards, Kristen, I especially like your take on the color theme challenge - very original!

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAHAHAHA kINKY AS A CHEAP GARDEN HOSE

    CHRISS X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!