Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #133

1. Ice Cream and Hot Peanut Butter make a quick and easy dinner.


2. Resistance is the book I'm reading right now.


3. July brings back memories of Popsicles


4. The end was obvious.


5. They say if you tell your dreams they come true faster!!!


6. Don’t take too much time to think it over. 


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating fish fry with my husband, tomorrow my plans include taking a trunk load of stuff to Good Will and Sunday, I want to let Cindy know I can see how many times a day she googles me and what she looks at that pertains to me.  Too funny!!!

7 comments:

  1. yum, already loving the idea of ice cream and hot peanut butter. never thought of that.

    I take it your GOOGLER is the stalker? I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Girlie Girl. Glad you are back. Your comfort food sounds good, but I can no longer eat either one of those items. Take care. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really yummy hun, sorry you're still having problems ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's me again, I just noticed your really awesome new profile picture. It is beautiful. By the way, my finger is fine. Later, Chickie...Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for visiting my blog!
    I laughed so hard at that pig / bacon cartoon - I had tears streaming down my face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very nice. The images are very beautiful. God is Great. Best wishes.

    http://www.thedynamicnature.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good plan. Hope you do every one of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!