Thursday, August 6, 2009

1st try with Digital Stamps...

This card is for 2 challenges.
Lili of the Valley had this wonderful sketch to play with
Cute Card Thursday #72 had a color combo challenge of Turquoise and Red.
The paper is Basic Grey June Bug and Lime Rickey, and some Core'dinations.
The stickers are Creative memories and the Stamp is Stampendous!!!
Divine Diva's have a photo for inspiration, and this is my take on it.
The stamps are Stampendous!  The paper is Basic Grey and the sentiment is Deja' Views.
I really like this card, it is simple, but it really looks pretty, to me anyway.

This is for Tag it On!!!  The theme for the tag is Natural Beauty.  Plus you have to us a stamp!!!  I made the paper from a photograph I took myself of some natural items I have in a bowl on my coffee table.  The stamp is Stampendous!  The cork edge is from Quickutz.  There's yarn for the tag topper, some stickers that look like granite.  I prefer rocks and trees when I think of nature.  My favorite, however, is the smell of dirt.  
This is for Twisted Thursdays.  
There was a sketch, and the TWIST???  Use Polka Dots.  I LOVE Polka Dots. 
It isn't mandatory that you use one of Shirley's 2 Girls images for the cards to play along, but I saw this digital pansy download and had to have it.  And I love that they can be resized and printed on any paper.
I colored this one with Copic Markers.  They have a lot of fun images to play with.  And the prices are very reasonable!!!  Thanks Shirley's 2 Girls for the fun image... 

This card was another sketch challenge.
I colored the vintage image to match the paper.  The paper is Making Memories and Basic Grey.

Goodnight everyone, where ever you are.

23 comments:

  1. All your cards are fantastic! I love digital images too. If you haven't seen Dustin Pike has free images on Wednesday and Mo's digital pencil group on PCP has free images occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love that digi image! Thanks so much for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday and we hope to see you again next week for more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kristen, beautiful work on all your challenges! I really love your DDIC card - pretty colors and images. Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you do it Wow! I love your tag so much it looks terrific Brilliant minds think alike eh! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these cards - they are fab!!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all fantastic cards! Love the digi images. The colour combos on all your cards are really great.Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, what awesome cards. I especially love your TT challenge card. The pansy digi looks terrific! Thrilled that you are playing with us. Hope you become a regular weekly participant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I can't believe it's your first try, you did such a great job with your digital images! You make me want to give it a try! Your color combinations are great! And thanks for your sweet note on my card.
    ~Diane (DCRU DT) <(*<*)>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had fun. I am a big fan of Copic Markers. Several of my pieces are on their gallery pages. You should submit some of yours. Take care and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such lovely card. Adore the first one and the orange one with the tree. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Have a nice weekend. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now aren't these just the cutest cards!!! Congrats on your first digi!! They're so addictive!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Kristen, love that red/turquoise combo colour on your cute little bugs card and you did an amazing job with the digi image. Thanks for the blog visit, it's been wonderful checking out your gorgeous creations here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous work! Thanks for playing at DDTIO, your tag is out of this world beautiful! I love the cork and image and well, I love it all!
    Happy day!
    Beth♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous art. Love the Tag It On entry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Your creativity just blows me away!! You nailed the S2G Twisted Thursday challenge, and thanks so much for using one of our digi images - aren't they too fun?!! Thanks for playing - we look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work again!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kristen...I adore your card of our pansy...YOU did a FABULOUS job...yours is the 1st pansy we have seen done up! GOOD JOB! DEIDRE...ps...hope to see you in the weeks to come too! DEIDRE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! you've been really busy. Love all your cards. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  18. you've been busy! fab work
    Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's another super tag, Kristen... I love all the elements and they certainly come together beautifully... Thanks for all your support this week, honey
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what an amazing collection of cards!! Well done on your digi stamp card. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely cards, you have been busy! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week & best of luck.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lot of gorgeous creations and challenges. Love your take on the DDIC! The colors and image are perfect. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous cards! Love how you flipped the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Charisma! KarenB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!