Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3 Challenges 1 Card

365 Cards Challenge (Day #158) was to use a sign on your card.
Tilda and friends was to make and ATC and then repurpose it into something else...  TADA a card!!!
And ABC Challenge blog is Back to Z... Z for Zero Embellishments.

I didn't get into the craft room until late today, I did get 9 boxes unpacked and put away and then went shopping for some organizational tools for what I am calling "the study".  LOL.  It is supposed to be a dining room and I put our books and antiques in there.  I bought a multi purpose charger for our phone, laptop, jabra earpieces, and blackberry and a really cool thing for the wall that looks like an antique mail sorter from the post office.  It is for organizing bills.  Instead of it having cities on the slots it has the numbers 1-31 so you can organize your bills that need to be paid by the due date.

14 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I've never seen that sentiment... LOVE it! And the image is so cute too - and beautifully coloured.
    ~ Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a cute image! And that little kiddo saying is just so much fun, and how true?!? Great job Kristen - have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adorable Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your room!!!! SO tidy!!! Thanks honey for your lovely comments on my blog, especially when you have had such dreadful bereavement yourself. I am walking with you... I shall take inspiration from the ditty here and paint myself a different colour today!!!
    Hugs
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! LOVE the hÄngel stamp, she is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sentiment! As a school counselor I need 'that' sign in my classroom...thanks for the inspiration, I think I'll make one. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!! Now she's a real cutie!! I love the fun colors and good job with all those challenges!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and the colours are so sunny - love it!

    thanks for joining us on ABc

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card = love the sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, your coloured the image so beautifully. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining in this week's ABC challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there - what a lovely card you have made with your ATC!! She's a Hanglar & Stanglar stamp and you cannot get them in the UK so you were very lucky to win her!! Thanks for joining in with Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!