Thursday, August 27, 2009

All about Babies

CRAFT challenge's theme is embossing.  I used a Cuttlebug folder.  The image is A Muse, the Brads are Basic Grey, so is the paper.
Charisma Cardz is a scrap book page.  This is our dog Maya when she was a baby. We miss her very much.  I thought it would be fun to scrap book her for my husband.  He really loved her.
This card is for 365 cards Day #180.  Use a vintage image.  The image is Lisa's Altered art.  The flowers are My Mind's Eye.  
This card is also for Lili of the Valley.  They had a great sketch to work with today!!!
This is a card pulling double duty too!  For Twisted Thursday they had a sketch, and use Red as the primary color for the "Twist".
Cute Card Thursday had the challenge of New...  New Car, New Job, New Baby, something new.  I went with New Arrival.
Another sketch card this one is for Dutch Dare.  I used this A Muse stamp a lot today, but I have a new idea...  Each day I am going to stick with a theme, today was baby.  That way I can spend less time chasing stamps and papers, and just go to town creating.  Now I have a stash of baby cards ready to go.
Another 365 Cards challenge, this one is for Day 179.  Checkerboard background was the challenge.  I didn't have any checkered paper, that I could find at least.  I wove two patterns together to make this card.  The image is LAA again.  All the paper was Basic Grey Lemonade.

I sent about 30 or so cards to Compassionate Cards today.  I hope she gets them before the month is up and can use them yet.  I spaced on getting to the Post Office.  It is 1.7 miles away, you would think it was 100 miles away.  


28 comments:

  1. darling and FUN card Kristen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRISTEN...WOW! you are one busy lady! I LUV your color sense!!!
    You can play with us anytime! Great job with the RED...TWIST!!!
    DEIDRE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen,

    Nice take on the red challenge. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards nad great papers.
    Thank you for joining in the DDCC this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects, you've been busy.

    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and great embossing, thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really fun and what a great take on 'babies'!! Thanks for all your inspiration today!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like how your card turned out, working my sketch! Thank you for playing with us this week at DDCC.

    Hugs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a busy lady Kristen but I am so glad that you come out and play. I knew you had Attitude!!! The card is perfect, actually they all are. See you at the Blog Hop Sept 3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card,
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge !!

    Peggy x

    Good luck !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some days I couldn't make it to the Post Office if it were next door. Take care and have a great weekend! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super fun. Love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for playing with us for Twisted Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card dear, have a great weekend
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card.Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week & good luck.
    Magda x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooh thats fab, do like doilies
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.Your layout is fab and I loved all your cards too.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely projects. Thank you for taking part in the CRAFT challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kristen - These are all so beautiful!!! So fresh and the colour combos are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards, lovely colours! Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely cards! Thanks so much for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday Challenge. Hope to see you play with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the first card Kristen because of the cuttlebug background, it really sets it of, but I love the colours you've used on all the other cards too....clever lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the cards, but then I love all your cards, you talented lady you.

    I think the idea of setting a theme for the day is great - you're right, you don't have to run around trying to find stuff and switch gears!

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow Kristin, you've been very busy again.
    Love all your cards.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gosh what a great heap of creativity!! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous scrapbook page. All of your creations are lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fab card - great colour! Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!