Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back from Vacation

365 Cards Day 177 is Monogram Monday.  I had these cards made on Monday, but I didn't get around to posting them until now.  It is funny how much work you need to do after your vacation.
I used some stickers from Paper Craft out of the UK to make this card.
This initial underneath are for the bride and groom.
This card is for 365 Cards Day 176, Super Sketchy Sunday.
The paper is Lemonade from Basic Grey.  The sticker is a gift from my Opus Gluei Girlfriends. The lightbulb is from Quickutz Reuse cookie cutter set.  This card is a thank you for the great idea on how to keep my ears from exploding on the plane ride to the East Coast and Back.  A friend of ours was a stewardess for years, and told me to plug my nose then blow like I am blowing my nose until I feel the pressure release in my head.  I had to do it repeatedly during the descent, but it worked!!!  I am mailing this card off today!!!
This card is for Mojo Monday.
I used their sketch to create this card with June Bug Paper from Basic Grey and some DCWV ribbon.  The sticker is Paper Craft from the UK.  They were some freebies that came with the magazine.

See you later with some more stuff!!!

Miss the Grands already, but glad to be back in the art room.  My art room does not travel well.  I did, however, start sketching some ideas for some stamps!!!  And I thought of doing digital images as well.  I just have to figure out how to load and send them along.  I will post some to see what kind of response I get.

7 comments:

  1. welcome back!!! these cards are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, We missed you! Your cards look great can't wait to see more! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Kristen, you know I always love your cards and these are no exception. Welcome back from your holidays and I so hope you rested and had a great time.
    Thankyou so much for your kind well wishes Kristen, it means a lot to me.
    Hugs my friend
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back...fabulous cards kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards this week! Welcome back and i hope you are back into the swing of things. Good luck with your new stamp sketches. sounds so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely job! Several of us used BG Lemonade for the sketch! How fun is that?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!