Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #136

Friday Fill Ins are FUN!!!


1. Cooler days are my favorite summertime occurrence.


2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Pretty in Pink.


3. The back of my husband’s head is something I love to touch.


4. The full moon is one of my favorite things to look at.


5. I wish I had a peanut buster parfait right now.


6. When daylight fades I love to go for a walk


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and a movie, tomorrow my plans include staying cool and relaxing and Sunday, I want to go to church, I haven’t been since the weekend before my brother passed away!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you were able to fulfill your weekend plans! I loved Sixteen Candles (my fave John Hughes movie), I also enjoyed Pretty in Pink but I wanted Andy to pick Duckie - would have been a much beter choice (IMHO).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!