Monday, August 10, 2009

I only made this one card... 9 separate times.

This card is from a sketch for Mojo Mondays.
The bear is a die cut from BossKut, and it is their Teddy Bear.
I inked some linen card stock with Chestnut Roan and added some details with a white gel pen and Fresh Lilac (V12) Copic Marker for the cheek.
The ribbons are grosgrain, and the paper is K and Company and some Basic Grey.
This card is for my card club coming up the end of the month.  I have 3 cards I have to make for the 3 different dies (this one included), the Chicken Soup Font from Quickutz for last month and the polaroid frame for the month before.  So, I may have only made this one card, but I made it 9 times... 

9 comments:

  1. adorable card Kristen!!! very cute!!! looks like you have been busy with some fun projects!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! You have been BUSY!!! This is really cute tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute! What a great idea of how to use the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristen!! Well it was worth it because I think this is sooo sweet!! :) That bear is adorable and you've done a great job with the sketch!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! You did a super job.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, love the little touches you put on there (like the shading and the highlights) - 9 times, that's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!