Thursday, August 27, 2009

Simple Cards and another glorious rainy day!!!

My niece is going to be a Senior in a couple days.  Wowzers!!!  I am sending her this card today.  But is also for the 365 Cards challenge #178... Back to school.  I hope she has a GREAT year.  I used some DCWV stack paper, the Quickutz Pushpin die, and some stickers from my stash.  I am trying to use up stash.
This card is for ABC challenge blog C is for Circles!!!
The trim is Basic Grey Lime Rickey,
The paper is DCWV
The chip stickers are from my gal pals at the Order of the Opus Gluei

5 comments:

  1. these are so bright & colorful cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Senior card Kristen, your niece is going to cherish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bold vivid colors of these cards! Senior huh now that is a crazy year...if I remember correctly. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards - love the dp.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!