Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dad's Birthday

This card was made with some of the gifts from IC Sketches. Inside has a route sign from chip board that instead of 66, I put 78 for dad's number of years.
The tag pulls out and lets him know dinner is on us for either Black Otter in Hortonville or George's Steak House in Appleton. He loves both places, and so do we so it is a win/win all around.
This card was made using a sketch from Diva's Coffee Break Designs. I can smell my bold Peruvian blend perking right now! I can't wait to touch my lips to it's divine, robust taste. MMM!

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Love the file folder and your wonderful design!

    Thanks so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog and joining in the S2G blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I want to make one like this for my dad's B-day next month! Thank for the great idea! I am glad that you liked your goodies! Have fun with them! Have a terrific rest of your week and holiday weekend! XOXO, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

    It's all perfect !

    Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fantastic card, it is sooo manly, yes, but I like it tooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just totally rocks! What a great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card!!! Very cool! Thanks for participating with the Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This is just the coolest card!!! I love all the details...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cool card for Dad, I bet he will love it. I really like the file folder idea and a nice treat to go out of dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think he is going to love his card and the gift!

    You are very original in your designs and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cool masculine card!! I love all the fun details that went into this one! Have a fabulous weekend! !HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors, folders, everything!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!