Monday, September 28, 2009

Feeling Groovy

This is my very own digi-image. The three of the kids in my family, I am the little one in front. I made a digital stamp image by changing up a photo of us back in the 1970s. The challenge at CCEE was to use a digital image. I have a bunch of my own, and have just started sharing some with people on their blogs. If you leave me a message telling me what you feel about digi-images and what you wish there were more of, as far as images go, I may just send you one of mine...
Talk to you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome to use your family pict for a digi stamp! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea to use a treasured family photo as your digital image! I love it! Thanks for playing in our CCEE challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome card Kristen!! How cool is that, that you turned this into a digi!! So clever and awesome!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of using the family photo!! Clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!