Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fill Ins...


  1. One week ago I was glad to be at home for once!!!


2. My parents were strict when I was young.


3. Mama told me that there were drug dealers behind the roller rink, but I never found them.


4. There are quite a few songs about you and me.


5. Take your time and you won’t be so hurried.


6. That quarter you ate accidently will pass!

  1. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Halloween II by Rob Zombie, tomorrow my plans include to be relaxed and spontaneous and Sunday, I want to do more of the same

3 comments:

  1. OMG, very funny! Drug dealers at the back of the roller rink - it figures that a brave girl like you would actually just want to see them! Me, I'd be hanging inside going around and around!

    The new genre of horror movies scare me too much, you're again a braver girl than me to go and see them. I saw your FB note about someone's kid being at the show - YIKES, what the heck were they thinking????? She's going to have awful nightmares, very irresponsible of her parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting psyched up to see Zombie Land. I'm not as scared of the modern horror flicks as I was of the old ones. Just finished watching Quarantine, pretty gory. Surprise ending, though. Take care, Susan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!