Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Humidity is worse than a poltergeist... really!!!

I haven't played with Tag it on in a long time. I really have missed them. The challenge this week is Purple, Text and, as always, you must use at least 1 real stamp.
I stitched fun fur around this hand cut tag which was paper from Basic Grey called Screech. The spider swirl and skull heads are Inkadinkado. I then took purple gel pen and repeatedly wrote "something wicked this way comes".
It is also an open them over at Wednesday Stamper. They just want to come and see what you have been working on for the past week or so, so link them up and show them. (There again, as long as it is something stamped).
This card is for the ABC Challenge Blog "D" is for Die-Cuts. I love die-cuts. This card was made using a sheet of book paper sent to me from the girls at ic Sketches. The card is Basic Grey and the quote is from Poltergeist. The ghosts are Quickutz. I took some of the polk dots and highlighted them with Stickles. I also used white gel pen to highlight the letters so they stood out from the background a little more.

See you later with more ghoulish fun. I hope you aren't sick of Halloween yet, but it's my favorite!!!

12 comments:

  1. beautiful purple tag, Love your stitching around it!

    fun ghost card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEHEE!! These are soo cool!! I love them both!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little ghosts and nice paper's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tag and the halloween card is my favorite!! I just love the ghosts, they must be the cutest ghosts I've ever seen!!! :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous creations. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this purple creation!!! Wish my handwriting was as neat as this!!! Thanks for dreaming with me again this week... I am so pleased to see you back
    Hugs
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo I love everything about your purple tag Kristen!!! The stitching round the edges is perfect for it X

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fab - love the ghosts!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I love this ghost card. Those little ghosties are just precious and I love your paper choices.
    Carole (DCRU DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowza, really love the purple tag!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!