Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I thought it was Monday...

I thought it was Monday, so I got all the Monday challenges I usually do in order and started doing them. Then, I realized it was Tuesday. Whew! I have a lot to do. :)
This is a two for one...
My Time to Craft #77 challenge is Polka Dot Party. There are plenty of polka dots and spots on this card.
I also utilized a sketch from CCEE. I love sketches, I think they are so fun.
This Card was made using 7 gypsies stickers for the sentiment, Quickutz circle dies, Quickutz crow die, Basic Grey Eerie Brads, Basic Grey Lime Rickey Paper, and the card stock is Core-dinations Black Magic.
The inside of the card says, "Tonight's the night to dress up and act out all your fantasies. Now that's frightening. Happy Halloween."

6 comments:

  1. Oh fun, great take on Frances sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen!!! what a fun card!!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What a cute card! Love the birdie offset in the back. Lovely little card! Hee! So glad you could join in our fun! Your card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!