Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's about time I made some cards...

This week has been crazy! I have had some sort of appointment every day this week. And, tomorrow is the anniversary of me coming in to this world, 36 whole years ago at 7:36 PM.

I had a squirrel try to get in the car with me today, it is my fault really, because I tried to feed him by hand yesterday and he apparently thought we were good friends now. I guess he wanted to go to my dentist appointment with me.

Well, on to the card. This card is from a tough challenge over at 365 cards day 208.
Take a challenge from the month of June, July and August and combine them into one card.
I used Day 119 from June 27th Seeing a Silhouette and put the leaves in the corner.
I used Day 153 from July 31st Tag you're it, and have the tag tied to my string.
I used Day 180 from August 27th which was Vintage images and used the ephemera I received from my friend Julie in Gig Harbor.
I also threw in a charm for Dutch Dare. There challenge today was to be Charming...
This is Russian Punch Needle and it is for The Order of the Opus Gluei. Their challenge this week was to stitch something on your card or any other project for that matter. This guy has buttons for eyes.
It is also for C.R.A.F.T., don't use any patterned background paper.

13 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie!! These are just fabulous creations!! Love the embellies on the top card and the sewing detail on the second is just awesome!! WOW!!! Love the picture!! :) TFS!!

    Funny story about the squirrel!! TEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you...love your card for today's 365 Challenge...you did an excellent job!!!

    OMGoodness...I'm soooo loving your Russian punch needle cards...it's really fab...

    Funny squirrel story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there chick, How are you? I am loving your cards today Kristen and the Russian Punch needle card is awesome. So it is your birthday tomorrow hey? Geez I wish I was that age again lol, it's a good age to be and I hope you spend it with the ones that you love most my friend. BTW the squirrel story had me laughing because it is something I would do, try and befriend the wildlife lol.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beyond amazing!!!! The Russian punch is just out of this world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well happy birthday to you! too funny about the squirrel LOL both cards are fantastic and i love the russian punch needle one :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! May your day be filled with love and Cake!

    Gorgeous cards, both of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!

    The first card is wonderful and vintage-y. The second card cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, love the second one, just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That needlepunch work is fantastic! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know how you find the time but you always do and then you make projects that are so cool and beautiful!

    Hope the dental appointment went well, sorry Mr. Squirrel got a little TOO friendly, and HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so different, I love everything about it, cleverly created. Thank you for joining in the fun at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love it, love his button eyes! Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck :-)

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!