Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My own digital design.

The cows are my very own design. I have to figure out how to use Etsy and get some stuff loaded. I think some of my fellow crafters would love some of my doodles. I have the equipment to make stamps too, I just have to use it. I guess I am not wanting to ruin the materials, so I am a little gun shy. So, eventually I would love to do DIGI and Stamps. My Design name is KAH-wink-E-Dink. I figured that my initials and my DH's are KAH, and then what a coincidence the image is repeated in stamping so a Coincidence, or as we said when we were growing up at our house, KAH-wink-E-Dink!!!

Let me know what you think! Thanks!!!

8 comments:

  1. Well isn't this cool!!! So when are you going to start up your new store!!?? TEE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're name is so cute. I would love to have the cows as a digi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow Kristen...yes the pun was intended...you have been busy with the QuicKutz halloween dies, you just got them on Sunday, you had to be cutting them out on the way home!hahaha - love the Moo-Moo Bossey Cow design!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing1 What a wonderful leaps for you and the name AWESOME! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristen- I got your cards the same day that I sent your package out. I think you could have it today or tomorrow at the latest. Your cards are so amazing!!!! I just love them! They are so unique. You have been in my prayers. Lots of love!! XOXO, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, aren't you the multi talented lady! I love you cows, (and your Dad's birthday card too)! Your images would be a big hit for sure! You should definitely get started on Etsy, If you need any help with Etsy feel free to e mail me, I'd be happy to help.
    ~Diane DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab, Kristen! I knew you were talented, but your own digi stamps? Kudos to you, my sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristen!! I did it...I finally made something with you cows!! :) Please come see it on my BLOG POST HERE! Thanks so much lady!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!