Thursday, September 10, 2009

Out and In...

Here is the outside of my card for Lili of the Valley. The challenge is Green, Brown, and Orange. The browns on here photographed more black than brown, but they are brown. I used a dots stamp from Endless Creations and added the eyeballs and legs to make them look like spiders. The paper, brad and stickers are Basic Grey EERIE, the Pumpkins are Quickutz 2009 pumpkin. The sentiment was generated on my computer last year with the Chiller font from Microsoft. I don't have this font with my MAC, but I have some other cool ones suitable for Halloween. In fact, the front of this card was created with my MAC, I used the Cracked Font.

This is my card using the sketch from Twisted Thursdays with Shirley's 2 Girls. They have some AWESOME Halloween Images to work with. The twist today is to use Purple and Orange. EASY PEAZY!!! I love purple and orange.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and perfect for halloween
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Halloween cards Kristen! All work and no play is adorable!
    ~Diane DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You sure do make some awesome Halloween creations!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the message on my blog! You have been so busy since I last stopped by. I love the cards that you made! Keep up the amazing cards! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    PS You mentioned that I should try some sketch challenges. I am working on my first this week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute. Thanks so much for playing the Twisted Thursday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card and love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2girls twisted thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I love your S2G card!!! I saw those digis in the store when I was posting my card, and knew that they'd make incredible stuff - YOU ROCKED THIS!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week!! Love your work, and can't wait to see more of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, amazing halloween cards!!! The first one is sooo sweet and the second one, my favorite of the two has a wonderful combination of images and excellent work on the layout!! Love it!!!

    I also want to thank you sooo much for all your kind comments at my blog. I'm so grateful that you take the time to leave such wonderful footprints every time you drop by!! Thank you!!

    And thank you for providing excellent eyecandy with your wonderful creations here, at your blog!! I love to visit!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow, fabulous cards. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love everything you do, fabby card - great colours - love it - and the one below too - well, all of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your take on this sketch for S2G Twisted Thursday. Love your ability to think outside the box and make it your own. So glad you came out to play with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning dear, love the colours, sorry for the quick visit of to the beach with the Grandchildren
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo I love this one...don't do cards like this here that I am aware!! Thanks for your piece about your car... sounds fun but my mini would be fine on the freeway for speed... it accelerates so that my hair sticks out behind me!!!!
    Hugs
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!