Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School Days, Golden Rule Days...

365 Cards Day 193 has a recipe. I LOVE recipe cards!!!
The recipe was:
5 x 5 card
4 different patterned papers
3 blossoms
1 stamped image
5 rhinestones
Sentiment of your choice
My sentiment is Stampin' Up! The Sunflowers are my stamped image, they are from Great Impressions, the paper is K & Company Tim Coffey Fall Papers
The polka dotted paper is Basic Grey Eerie
I also included a fiber layer and some Kraft stock, but didn't count those as patterned paper.
The rhinestones are Kaiser Kraft.
The Flowers are Prima
This was a really fun card to make. I hope you have as much fun looking at it as I did making it!!!

This card is Belli Blog #73
Apples or pencils (A Back to School Theme).
This paper is K & Company again. This pack has some gorgeous pumpkin, gourd and mum paper, it is going to work well through any fall themed cards I make this year.
I LOVE the Basic Grey Eerie Papers though, but I have a thing for Halloween! I have a closet full of Halloween decorations, and a tote of Christmas stuff.
I think it is because I love the mix of Green, Purple, Orange, and Black. They are my 4 favorite colors.

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love the first card and all the mixed media! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Kristen. I especially like the bling on the first card. A girl can never have too much bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards! Both are wonderful! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm so glad you feel that way about recipe cards, Kristen, and you did a fab job with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job kristen! Love your take on the recipe challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great projects. I love that apple paper you chose - thanks for playing along in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are beautiful... I love the colors of your apple card... Thanks so much for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these cards! That apple paper is so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, beautiful cards! LOVE that apple paper - gorgeous! I'm so glad you played in the belli challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That apple paper is stunning - great choice! Very nice cards! Thanks for playing along with us on the Creative Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that apple paper is stunning, and the plaid with it is so right! Thanks for joining us in the Belli!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!