Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The wind died down, a nice cool fall day!

Just Christmas and Birthday Cards has this lovely sketch this week!
And Daring Card Makers want you to use Tartan. My Tartan is from Basic Grey June Bug.
Christmas Stampin' All Year wants you to use 2 stamps or stamp sets... I used Stampendous for the Nativity Cast Angels, and For unto you... is from Stampin' Up!
The inside says... "Mary had a little lamb and he became our Shepherd".

A Spoon Full of Sugar wants you to make a Christmas Card this week. Here is mine. I drew everything by hand and layered it with pop dots so that it had 4 layers of dimension.
These are also some great Snow Buddies, which is the theme at My Time to Craft.
This Christmas card is for the Sketch at Mojo Monday.
This is another one of my own images, this one is all ready to go in my Shop Handmade store. The Holiday Cheer is from Hero Arts and the tree is from Change your Buttons.
This is my card for club this month. The die was to use the Flask die. And at Die Cuts R Us, the challenge is to use at least 2 products their store sells. They sell this flask, and Scor-Tape, and Zig 2 way Glue.
I received 2 of the Scent-My-Cards scents yesterday in the mail from Die-Cuts-R-Us and they smell AWESOME!!! I got Coffee, and Get Well Soon, which smells like VICKS!!! How fun.
Here is the back side of the candy wrapper, and inside are 3 Hershey's Kisses that taste like Candy Corn.... I hope the girls like them, we meet on Sunday.

16 comments:

  1. I love the scent my cards! Aren't they great! I am getting the "vicks" one soon too!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!! You have been busy!!!! - Sammye Jo- DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snowmen! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of cards - love the tartan one TFS.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kristen! This is too cute. Those Scent My Cards are the best invention!!
    Thanks for joining DCRU DT challenge.
    Cara DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! they are all so cute! I'm a huge Snowman fan! Your images are adorable!
    Brilliant idea with the candy wrapper! I love that you added the scent to it too!
    Thanks for playing along at DCRU :)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they are great cards! I want to try submissions as well but just never get around to it! Give DT's a try! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cool!!!!! awesome creations!

    thanks for playing with dcru!!!

    sarabeth
    dcru dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristen, Your projects are all wonderful. Love the snowmen! Oh and your very cute jack-o-lantern cartoon...too cute. :)

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards and crafty ness . I think you might have found me through sammy jo which is very cool . I feel we are all connected so please feel free to follow my blog if you like . I talk not only about diabetes but I do book reviews and things I receive in the mail from pen pals . so hop aboard if you feel like it and welcome to my world and it is nice to meet you and thanks for the kind words and thoughts !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab cards - thank you for joining the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWZER!! Kristen, your projects are just awesome here girl!! I love the fun snowmen! too cute!! ;) I'm so happy about the nice cool weather!! I just LOVE Fall!! ;) Enjoy your day!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristen, #1 your blog is so "Fally", I love it and your blog header!
    Your creations are BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job on everything!
    And I've not tried the Scent My Cards, but thanks to you I'm going to try it with my next purchase:)
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely set of cards. The Tartan looks fab. :) Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, lovely cards here.

    Thanks for joining in with theDCM and making one of them feature tartan

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab cards!

    thanks for joining us this week on jcbc!

    xoxo janina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!