Now I have to share 10 things about myself... and pass it on to 5 other people.
1. I have the mouth of a truck driver, but I am working on being better about that.
2. Even though I have a foul mouth, I am a devout Christian. We all have our issues, right? I meant the foul mouth being an issue, not the Christianity.
3. I just had to get rid of my baby blanket after 36 years of love and snuggles. I had to settle for a Chicago Bears fleece blanket to replace it.
4. I have an invisible friend (pastor thinks it's an angel) that has followed me around my whole life, and has moved into our new home with us. And to some people, he is not so invisible. My husband has seen him, and my sister and a few friends were made aware of his presence.
5. I couldn't go more than 24 hours without my laptop, or creating something art related.
6. I am addicted to chocolate, and coffee, but have not smoked for 6 years now. I smoked from age 11 until the year I turned 30!
7. My husband is 30 years older than me... and people can be really rude about this out in public.
8. I love to travel, but it wreaks havoc on my ears like you would not believe.
9. I think people could extend themselves to their friends a little more than they do. I take it real personally when my own friends can't take the time to return a call... or send a birthday card.
10. I love to have techno music on when I am cleaning the house.
5 people I would like to receive this award???
1. The one the only One Card Creator.
2 Amy at Paper and Gluesticks
3 Phone lady and her revelations about the older side of life...
4. Jana from the Order of the Opus Gluei Girls
5. And Rosemary from the Order as well...