Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A blog award...

An award from Gwen... at busy little hands.

Now I have to share 10 things about myself... and pass it on to 5 other people.
1. I have the mouth of a truck driver, but I am working on being better about that.
2. Even though I have a foul mouth, I am a devout Christian. We all have our issues, right? I meant the foul mouth being an issue, not the Christianity.
3. I just had to get rid of my baby blanket after 36 years of love and snuggles. I had to settle for a Chicago Bears fleece blanket to replace it.
4. I have an invisible friend (pastor thinks it's an angel) that has followed me around my whole life, and has moved into our new home with us. And to some people, he is not so invisible. My husband has seen him, and my sister and a few friends were made aware of his presence.
5. I couldn't go more than 24 hours without my laptop, or creating something art related.
6. I am addicted to chocolate, and coffee, but have not smoked for 6 years now. I smoked from age 11 until the year I turned 30!
7. My husband is 30 years older than me... and people can be really rude about this out in public.
8. I love to travel, but it wreaks havoc on my ears like you would not believe.
9. I think people could extend themselves to their friends a little more than they do. I take it real personally when my own friends can't take the time to return a call... or send a birthday card.
10. I love to have techno music on when I am cleaning the house.

Now...
5 people I would like to receive this award???

1. The one the only One Card Creator.
3 Phone lady and her revelations about the older side of life...
4. Jana from the Order of the Opus Gluei Girls
5. And Rosemary from the Order as well...

3 comments:

  1. well I am honored thank you very much I love what I do . I should have been a vet but did not have the money to go to school I think if I won the lottery that is what I would do . I would go to school and become a vet and offer my services to folks who could not afford them . I would do that . thanks again I am honored .

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..thanks Kristen. I think this is my 3rd award and I'll take it very happily!!

    That is funny because my husband is a truck driver and he can have a mouth on him..but I'm pretty quiet.
    I don't think age matter's when it comes to LOVE!!!! Love means everything=happiness!
    I'm happy you quit smoking..I have never but have asthma..don't take your lungs for granted.
    thanks for telling us a bit more about yourself..I'll have to do the same now. Thanks for the award and thinking of me!!! Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kristen for adding me, I am really touched. Actually you needed a few more numbers but I'll add #11. You are a very sincere and honest person. You put yourself out there all the time. Your honesty shows all through your blog. Your comments for others are always kind, thought out and sincere. I'm so glad we became friends. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!