Monday, October 12, 2009

Blue

Blue, songs are like tattoos

You know I’ve been to sea before

Crown and anchor me

Or let me sail away

Hey blue, here is a song for you Ink on a pin Underneath the skin

An empty space to fill in

Well there are so many sinking now

You’ve got to keep thinking

You can make it thru these waves

Acid, booze, and ass

Needles, guns, and grass

Lots of laughs, lots of laughs

Everybody’s saying that hells the hippest way to go

Well I don’t think so

But Im gonna take a look around it though

Blue, I love you


Blue, here is a shell for you

Inside you’ll hear a sigh

A foggy lullaby

There is your song from me

This is my BLUE inspired theme... for the Girls at the Order of the Opus Gluei
I love this song by Joni Mitchell, and I think of my brother when I here it. He is NO Longer BLUE... This is Photoshop creation, by a sister who misses her Bubby very much.

4 comments:

  1. im so sorry for your loss and I like Joni Mitchell too . thanks for sharing and posting this .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh my sweet your pain and loss is evident hon. How are you going really? *giving you a big hug love*
    Take care and know that your brother is watching over you.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brother would love that you honored him with this tribute. Then he'd joke you for it. It's a lovely way to remember him. Sending you a great big cyber hug. Thanks for playing with us at Opus Gluei.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kristen, I'm so sorry that this has all happened to you - I agree with Jana that he would be proud of this tribute to how much he means to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!