Monday, October 19, 2009

Free Images being shared!!!

Things that go bump in the night
Image is from Robin's Artful Musings and she is giving away 6 digital downloads. They are great images too!!! All three of my cards on this post include her hand drawn artwork.


Some people are not sure how to use the digital images.
Just like a stamp, that's how! You can print them on plain or patterned paper, fussy cut them, color them, use them as an accent, use them as a focal point. The best thing though, you can resize them to suit your project. The second best thing? They don't take up space on the floor in a drawer or on your table.
EEK
Another one of Robin's images go check out her blog, she is giving these away. How cool is that???
Trick or Treat
All the paper used today was Basic Grey, all coloring was done with Copics. I even colored this houndstooth grosgrain purple to match my focal image. That is what I love about Copics is being able to color on fabric, ribbon, flowers, paper, whatever your little crafting heart desires.

I may be back with some more goodies later. If not, I will see you tomorrow!

Loads of hugs and wishes for a good sleep tonight!

Don't forget to go and leave Robin some love about her digital images, and grab them for yourself...


25 comments:

  1. Well you've been a busy lassie as usual and how!!
    Some totally fab creations to catch up with Kristen and these halloween goodies are totally awesome hun.
    Laughed out loud at your 'hand bones' pic when I scrolled down (glad they're not you're ex's missus) ooooh you are funny my friend :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you have done such a good job and they are so cute . thanks for sharing and posting this .

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic Kristen!! Thanks so much for sharing them and for using my digis!! So glad you like them!! You made them look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so clever. Love the details. I think my fav is the second card. It's hard to pick one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those images are super duper cute and I am loving your CCC card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Sooo festive :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, and it's nice that you gave a little hint to those of us on the edge of using these images (how to use them, etc.). Sometimes you have to nudge us over to dip our toes into something new!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOO, Kristen, these are terrific! You rocked these adorable images :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great Kristen, love the colours!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment. I've been browsing yours too - great projects you have made, those rat tails are simply horrid! but I love the Ex's bones!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how awesome lady!! I just adore your fabulous display of Halloween creations!! These are awesome!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fantastic and spookie-licious! What fab projects. Thanks so much for sharing the digi file link. How cool!

    And thank you for coming by my blog and leaving such a kind message for me :) THat made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your cards and your ideas Kristen, and hugs for your lovely comments about my Penny Black card, you made my day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Halloween makes. Wonderful. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. woooohooooo spooktacular cards! Love them all.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 2S4Y

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are just perfect for our challenge i couldnt pick a favorite all equally gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow great thank's for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kristen, wow what cute cards. The images are adorable and the colours are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous work!! Love all your creations! Your blog background is just the best....so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super awesome cards and projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Kristen, fantastic card for our halloween theme this week, such a fab image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A gorgeous halloween card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!