Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Handmade Embellishments

Handmade Embellishment
What a FUN, FUN, FUN CHALLENGE!!! I had a ball with this one. I made this card by taking a triangle I hand cut and putting dry adhesive over both sides and then wrapping it with the fun fur you can see in the background! I then poked some mini-brads through to make little ornaments.
The Santa is Bosskut's Funky Santa
The Present is Quickutz 2x2 die
The Snowflakes and stars are a Cuttlebug die.
The letters are Basic Grey stickers, the paper and huge brad are also Basic Grey.

9 comments:

  1. This is CRAZY adorable!!!!! You just took it to a whole new level! Thanks for being such a great follower at DCRU DT Blog!!!- Sammye Jo- DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phenomenal job Kristen! There's the way to let your creativity shine. So glad you enjoyed this challenge at the DCRU DT Blog.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow got to agree that is very nice and thanks for sharing and posting this .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! What a brilliant idea! I adore this lil Christmas tree! Great job!
    Thanks for playing along with us at DCRU!
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...I low how you created the tree...fabulous fiber's and embellishments! Cute paper's as always...cute santa!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Christmas tree. Since I'm not a card maker, I see this as a jewelry application. The addition of the brads is pretty cool. I'm gonna run with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Kristen! Awesome card!! That tree is fantastic! Thanks for joining us again at DCRU DT!! We love seeing your wonderful creations.
    Cara DCRU DT
    www.CarasScrapNStampArt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best Kristen card EVER!!! Love this card. Totally frame-able :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Kristen!!! I knew that I would get a ton of ideas this week from our participants! This is one of the most creative cards I've seen, LOVE IT!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!