Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I think I am nesting???

Joy
This card is for Die Cuts R Us
The Die Cut is Quickutz' new Holly.
The challenge was to use Copics and color your main image.
The image is from Stampendous' Nativity Cast
Happy Holidays
The paper, accessories, rub on are Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
The ribbon is from Papyrus card shop. They sell some really pretty ribbon there too, if you are ever at the mall and need a ribbon fix.

I think I am nesting... I have a clean house, but I am looking for anything that the puppy may get in to!!! I am looking for any chords she could get tangled in, or chew on, and getting stuff I store or display on the floor off of the floor.

10 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Kristen! Such a cute card for the upcoming season. thanks so much for playing along at DCRU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kristen! What a precious card! You really know how to color :o) Thanks for joining DCRU DT this week!!
    Cara DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice seasonal card for the holidays . wow you are awesome . I am just so not crafty at all .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Kristen!! Love the bling on the top one!! The reindeer is adorable too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are great Kristen. Your coloring is subperb! Great themes. Your work is always a treat. See you again soon at DCRU.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beauiful cards Kristen!!! I love little Rudolph and your card for the DCRU challenge is amazing! Love the colors you used and the Nativity scene is adorable!
    Hugs
    Amber (DCRU DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for always supporting DCRU DT blog!!! Cute cards, AGAIN! lol. You are a true talent!- Thanks for playing with us at DCRU DT!- Sammye Jo- DCRU DTC- www.62cards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are terrific especially the second card it's uber amazing! Have fun with you furry little chew factory! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful cards you have made I love the embossing.

    Thank you for joining us on ABC this fortnight

    hugs Vicky

    ps I have candy on my blog if you are interested x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!