Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jenna Belle is our new family member!!!!

Peace
The Peace is from Quickutz cookie cutter die
The rest is all Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses.
I drew all the stitches with a Sharpie Fine Point Marker.
There is some inking around the edge with Black Magic Cat Eye inker and some distressing with my Tim Holtz distress tool.
Home For the Holidays
This card is for Mojo Monday
They had this sketch to work with, and it was a FUN sketch too!!!
More Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Some glitter paper for the circle border.
Used the Sharpie to make the little dotted accents here and there.
BOO
A color challenge!!! Black, Orange, Purple and white. This is for the Pink Elephant.
The paper and accents are Basic Grey EERIE...
Well, I get to pick up our new baby on 11-3-09. Her name is Jenna Belle. We picked Belle for her middle name because our Grand daughter LOVES Belle, it's her FAVORITE princess!!! So, in honor of Princess Peyton, we are naming our new puppy after one of her favorites!!! I am glad I don't have to wait 9 months for our new arrival! Isn't she sweet??? She is a Cavachon. She is a mix between a Cavalier King Charles and a Bichon. She is apricot and white, but the dogs can also come in black and white or sable and white. She will get to be about 11-18 pounds, hopefully stays on the smaller size. (Fingers crossed)!!!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards. I am so wanting to get some of that Eskimo Kisses paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen!! WOWZER!! You've created some really gorgeous card here lady!! I love the colors and papers you've used!! Your new family member is so so sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember Kristen with the little ones no free feeding . In other words feed them one time and pick up the bowl off the floor . that way you can maintain the dogs weight . I love my babys the chis

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love these cards. I like what you did with the MojoMonday card too, great idea! Your puppy is cute too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!!! These are really stunning. Congrats on the new princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great cards. Thanks so much for entering our challenge at TPE this week and good luck with the prize draw sponsored by Betty the Scrappy Witch. That little kit she has provided looks such good fun.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh -- loving your quilted card! And that little puppy -- too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How totally CUTE is she.... AWWW... puppies makes me warm all over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!