Monday, October 26, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Week 110

Wisdom begins with Wonder
A beautiful sketch at Mojo Monday inspired this card.
I used my new spellbinder die for the edge of the circle backing border. The circle is Quickutz nesting cookie cutter circles, the paper is this and that from my stash. The little girl and sentiment are Lisa's Altered Art.
What a productive day... a friend inquired about her sister ordering some cards. She wondered how much for a variety pack of cards. I don't know what to charge. What do you charge, if you sell your cards??? Anyone???

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card. Love the sentiment. Thansk for playing along with Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kristen!! Love the vintage photo and great take on the sketch!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me!!! This is just spectacular!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love the vintage feel! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh! I LOVE THIS CARD! What a great take on this challenge - wow! Beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love those dies. I haven't sold any cards, but you should check out the going rate on Etsy and Shop Homemade. Let us know what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!