Wednesday, October 21, 2009

On the 13th day of halloween, my true love gave to me...

On the 13th day of Halloween, my true love gave to me 13 special ATCs. The first one with 13 skulls.
This project is for the Dark Side Challenge Blog and a few others... So please bear with me. I made all 13 of these ATCs today, and incorporated some other challenges in the mix. Hope you enjoy these. Please scroll down to see all the makes and the challenges that they went with.
12 deadly kisses...
11 shrieks of EEK!
10 pieces of candy
9 bats
8 eyeballs
7 ghostly ghouls,
and a make for the ABC blog
the one is for F is for Flying
6 celestial stars
And a Color Challenge for Diva Coffee Break Designs.
Basic Gray-Old Olive-Certainly Celery-Really Rust.
5 points of a hat
4 copper leafs
This is also for the Belli Challenge to include a leaf on your fall project
i c Sketches had a wonderful sketch
that inspired the 3rd Day of Halloween
3 creepy spiders.
Day 235 at 365 Cards
is the 2nd day of Halloween, 2 kooky cats
And a Wacky color challenge of RED-PURPLE AND BROWN!
On the 1st day of Halloween my true love gave to me
A pumpkin man who made me smile like a Cheshire Cat
an All Hallows Eve Creation.

21 comments:

  1. Wow, what a group of ATCs! This is such an interesting project! Love how you accomplished so many challenges! Thanks for including the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristen, your ATC's are fantastic, you must have had a great day, you really are very clever. Personally I love the skull one the best, although the cat one is cute, and then.......oh hell I like them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better watch out, Gal. You will have "carpo tunnel syndrome" from doing so much art in one day. I've seen it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, first let me say that your blog background is so cool and creepy!!And secondly, your ATCs are fabulous!! Such a great project and perfect for our All Hallows Eve challenge at Crafty Creations! Thanks for playing!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wow! The atc's are sooo spooky! Great work!!!
    Thanks for sharing your work with us on Crafty Creations!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, these are dark and spooky. Eerie cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. These are all so wonderful. I love them. The first has got to be my fav though. Love the skulls. You were really productive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow kristen you did a great job . thanks for sharing this .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristen, Kristen, Kristen.....These are all so amazing! Thanks for sharing your "Darker Side". ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab ATC's

    thanks for joining us on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow lady! Your sure have been busy and it sure looks like you had lots of fun with this!! What a fab group of spooky ATCs!! TFS !HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cool, I love them!!! Oh my gosh, what great ideas and inspiration. I can't choose a favorite. The skulls ATC really catches your eye but the cat one appeals to the cuddly side! I also love the bats...I agree with previous poster, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW, your ATC's are totally amazing and a little creepy!!lol... You did an amazing job on all of the challenges, and thanks for joining us on the Belli Challenge...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. whew I'm exhausted just looking through them all - haven't you been a busy lady today ...I love the skull ATC ...well, I love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you like Halloween?!! haha!! Love all the ATC's!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great project - brill atcs! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a creepy bunch of ATCs. Thanks for playing with CCC this week. Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - these are fab!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, your have been busy!!!! Your ATC's are fabulous...each one tells a little story of it's own!!!! Thanks for playing along in the Belli challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I agree! Each project is so unique!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!