Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thankful I'm not a Turkey, and more Free Images!

A trio of Challenges...
Die Cuts R Us (Earthy) the leaves and color scheme are earthy, to me.
Digital Tuesday (Things with Wings). This Turkey has wings!
He is one of my digital images. And, if you leave me a comment about your feelings of digi-images, he is yours for FREE (unless you HATE digi-images, then you probably wouldn't want one FREE, now would you?)!!!! If you don't know how to use digi-images, I would like to hear about that too. If you don't like turkeys, come back often because I am going to start sharing more FREEBIES of my digi-images! I am also going to put up a post on how to use digi-images for those of you who may not know how to use them. There are tons of available images online, some free, some for sale, and I want you to be able to take out advantage of them. 8 out of 10 of my crafting friends had no idea how to use the digi-images until I told them. So, I am sure there are some on you out there who don't know just how fun these images can be!
A Spoon Full of Sugar (Glorious Sketch to work with!!!)

15 comments:

  1. Kristen, this is so funny! Love your sense of humor. I think it has great earthy ellements. I'll be watching your blog for your freebies. I'm growing very fond of my digi stamps. So convenient and easy to store. See you over at the DCRU Blog.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute-good luck with your digis! LOVE the leaf element w/ this card. Thanks so much for playing along w DCRU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute turkey and leave's!!! Sweet brads in the corner's

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely adorable! He just makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face! If you are still giving away the images I would love to have him!
    Thanks,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, love his adorable eyes. I love digis just running out of room on my wee storage facility lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, he is too cute Kristen! Fabulous card hun, thanks for playing along with us at Digital Tue!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is adorable! I love how you used the white gel pen to hi-lite him too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Kristen! He's a cute turkey! Real leaves; love your layout. I'm new to digi stamps but love that they don't take up any visible space. Have fun making new digis! Thanks for joining the DCRU DT challenge :o)
    Cara DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, Kristen! and funny too! Love your coloring! Perfect earth tones!
    I love my digi's as much as my rubber stamps!!! So versatile and easy to store! Convenient! and no inky fingers ;)
    Thank for playing along with us at DCRU! Good luck with your new digi images!!!
    :*) margie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Kristen, very Earth and Turkey friendly : ) I love digi stamps and would be honored to use this one for Thanksgiving cards! They are just so fun and easy, plus you don't have to get ink on your fingers!
    Hugs
    Amber (DCRU DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and a great take on my sketch,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cracks me up!!!!Thanks for playing along with us at DCRU!
    -Sammye Jo - DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love that image your card is gorgeous and thank you for sharing it with us at Digital Tuesday

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great fun image. Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday.
    Lora
    p.s I have some candy on my blog just now :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just discovered yoour blog. Love the turkey. I have a lot of fun playing withmy digi stamps but definatelyneed a tutorial onusing them. Thanks,
    Charlene G

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!