Thursday, October 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

This card is for 365 Card day 214 White Space. I hope it is okay that my white space is crackled. This is my Hanglar and Stanglar stamp, and I decoupaged the clothes. The paper and accents are Basic Grey Eerie, except her outfit, that is K & Company.
I am using this card for the Decoupage challenge at Charisma Cardz (#39).
I hope you are having a most wonderful day.
I know I am.
I have leftover chili in the fridge, so I have an easy supper... So I have longer to play today.

12 comments:

  1. that is way too cute . i love it . big cutesy factor .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kute Kard Kristen, funny huh!!! :P
    I love that fact that you crackled the white space, and I love the new look of the blog, very stylin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the image!

    Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! How sweet!! What an adorable image and I love the colors!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card kristen, i just love these stamps,wish they sold them in the uk.
    shell x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous. I love your design. Thanks for joinong Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card.. I see you change your joke! LOL
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kristen your store is awesome! I love all your images. I added a link to your store from my blog. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card hunni, so cute! thanks for playing at charisma this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely Halloween card, thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. and I love your pumpkins on your blog header. Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!