Monday, October 5, 2009

We may be getting a new baby in the house in November!

This card was made for C.R.A.F.T. last week, and I never posted it. OOPS!!! I used their sketch and a design from my KAH-wink-E-dink images. Right now I have digital images for sale, and am going to be trying to make my own rubber stamps this week or next!!! I will keep you posted on that.
This little girl may be mine come the first part of November. I LOVE her! Our neighbor brought home a dog just like this a couple weeks ago, and I fell in love. It is a Cavachon (A King Charles Cavalier and a Bichon bred together). The neighbor's is so sweet. I emailed the breeder today to see if I could get this little girl, at least meet her. She is 4 hours away, but if she is anything like the dog across the street she is well worth the travel time.
We have been toying around with some names, but I think we will decide when we meet her. We have been leaning toward Jenna. I will keep you posted on what is happening with the possibility of getting this sweet little baby in our house!!!

9 comments:

  1. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
    That puppy looks gorgeous, I want one.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this card is awesome and oh no a puppy she is too cute . the name is a winner and it is a cava chon wow what a name for a breed .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your super cute Halloween card and the little puppy is adorable!!!!! She will steal you heart for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and gorgeous puppy. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great colours. Your new puppy is adorable. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT. anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristen,

    Thanks so much for visiting and comments on my blog. I hope you get your sweet little puppy! What a great mix of breeds, and such a little sweetie pie!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristen!! LOVE your Halloween creation!! The flowers are awesome!! And your little cutie pie is adorable too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - thyanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T.! That puppy is so cute! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card hun and a really cut puppy, thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!