Monday, November 30, 2009

150 cards for church!


I made 150 cards for my Church for Christmas/their 40th anniversary. So, if you wondered where I have been, that is where. Luckily, my parents and the DH helped me get this task done! There were paper bits all over the floor. My husband ran the Revolution and my Mom and Dad scrapped out all the pieces parts, I glued the images on to the cards. It was a blast!
I also got a huge box of photos from my parents that they were going to get rid of and I was copying them to my family FB account. The cousins and other relatives that I chat with on FB were so pleased to see all the old photos.
I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful, that you were happy and healthy, and that you had plenty to be thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. What a neat way to meet your deadline. Glad you got them finished. I'm officially giving you an "Atta Girl".

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 150 cards, that's wonderful and great that you could share the experience with your family!

    Adorable photo, thanks for sharing!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!