Thursday, November 5, 2009

A couple more cards...

Happy Holidays
A recipe at Lili of the Valley
3 papers, Red, and Green from Core'dinations and the sheet music
2 stamps Happy Holidays and For unto you... from Stampin' Up! and Wordsworth respectively
And an embellishment, mine are the gems from Bazzill
Hey Turkey
The Order of the Opus Gluei is using my Tom Turkey image this week! It is SO cool to see what people make with my doodle! Very fun, thank you ladies for using my Tom, and this image is a freebie in an older post if you want to grab it for yourself.
This is also for Twisted Thursdays (Scarecrows, Pilgrims, Turkeys) and the TWIST??? Use Kraft or a paper bag on your card. There you have it!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen!! LOVE the music note background and that turkey is so funny!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are great. I love to visit and see what you have been up to. You are so very creative. Love the Tom card. It made me giggle. And think of 10 people I could give it to. Thank you so much for letting us use him in our challenge this week on Opus Gluei.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning cards these are dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These make me Happy, love your take on this week's Twisted Thursday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Kristen, thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the image and thank you for sharing it with us to let it inspire others! We got some great projects submitted.

    I enjoy your creativity, when I don't have time I come over to your blog, marvel at how much you create, and feel like I have had a art break! Very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Hey Turkey card! I love the turkey you made too!!! So cute! I am so happy that you liked the cards. Would it be ok if I copied your message and posted it to Compassionate Cards? I think they would love to read the feedback! :0) XOXO, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great turkey image and the colours you've used work so well. Lovely card, thanks for playing along at Twisted Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job on Tom! Congrats on the Opus Gluei too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look on that turkey's face!! LOL You rocked the Twisted Thursday challenge - thanks so much for playing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!