Thursday, November 5, 2009

Marvelous Mondrian

Mondrian Inspiration Card
Day 250 at 365 Cards
and Challenge #85 at Cute Card Thursday is to use Primary Colors

The image is KAH-wink-E-dink
The paper is Basic Grey, Wausau Paper, and DCWV
The coloring is Copic.
The sentiment is Stampin' Up!

2 more days and I will have a 3 pound wiggly bundle of puppy breath and kisses in my lap! I am so excited. We had to put our lab down this summer, and it is amazing how much labs are used in advertising. I don't think I noticed this until we had to put Maya down.

I just received a box of cards from Creative Cards to try to start a Card Ministry through my church! I am so excited about this, I will share some more about this as I get going with it. I am so happy with what I got from Julie and the group of ladies making cards. I almost started to cry as I got into the box and thought of everyone putting their all into cards for those who may need a thought or prayer. WOW! It feels so good to share with others.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT day! <><

7 comments:

  1. such a cute card! how wonderful your starting a card ministry at church :0) i pray it all goes well for you and it will be a blessing to many i am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with your Snowmen! That is wonderful that yo can share your gift of talent with those in need. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do such crafty work and nice too and cute . wow I wish I had one tenth of you ladies talent .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey great minds think a like, I combined these two challenges also. OK so hear is the thing, I want to see pictures of your new pup, I am so jealous, I love to turn baby kitties, and puppies on there backs and just smell there little bellies, they are so wonderful, when I worked at the vet it was hard to give some of the babies back to there owners, anyway enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a FUN card...oooh..you'll have to post puppy pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ove yyour funny card!!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!