Monday, November 9, 2009

A new bed!

Jenna got her bed today! She loves it, and she took a nap in it while I made my card today! I usually make more than one card in a day, but not today! Too busy watching my fur-baby!
Baby
Recipe from Encourage Joy
1 Ribbon
2 Incorporate 2 challenges
3 Use 3 punches/dies/or textures (Baby letters are from Chopsticks from Quickutz, the Heart is a Quickutz Die, and the corners are a punch from Fiskars
4 Embellish all 4 corners, I used the 3 brads and the the ribbon for the 4th corner.
I used my gel glaze medium to accent the word Baby and the spots of the giraffe, and the monkey.

7 comments:

  1. What a cute baby card. Love the images. Thanks so much for playing along with me.

    By the way, your puppy is SO cute! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your baby card and love your cute little fur baby, I'd be watching her too and slacking on those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card--those little animals are just adorable--great take on the mojo monday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenna is adorable! Congrats on getting her home with you (finally),hope you can get cards done around her. ha ha, love the baby card. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little fur-baby would keep me from being productive at all! Such a cutie! Your card is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!!

    If she moves do you run to see what she is doing, she is a cutie. After the year that you have had does she make you feel 10 lbs lighter, not that you have forgotten anyone but she makes me giggle just to look at her :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fur baby is absolutely adorable! What a cutie! So little. My puppy fur baby is now 85 pounds of baby! Still a baby though!

    I love your take on the sketch challenge! Love how you made the giraffe overlap the two strip panels. Looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!